Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jacqui's in charge!!!

I guess it's time to come clean, Balance isn't my only job. I also work on a ship and sail on the seas. So as I am sailing upon the seven seas my girlfriend Jacqui will be taking care or orders! We have a huge stock of boards ready to go, so get your orders in!

Jacqui can be reached at Jacqui@BalnceLongboards.com or by calling our new Balance Longboards number 801 999 0SK8.
I can still be reached at 801 750 6054 and also through Tom@balancelongboards.com if you do need anything from me. Although Jacqui will be handling all of the sales.

Christmas is right around the corner and there is plenty of time to get your orders in for the holiday season. Every model is currently in stock and can be shipped out immediately.

Love your life

Tom
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment